- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Console module player
UModPlayer or Universal Module Player is a audio module “tool-chain”, providing you functions to work with modules like playing, exporting, getting information, and more.
* You can play the supported formats and seek to any order in the song. You have pause, timer, display, and other standard features. * You can view the pattern notes while playing. * Playlist support you can create playlists, delete or move individual items in a playlist, import a playlist from the current directory contents, save a playlist and load a saved playlist... * You can specify any of the ModPlug options noise reduction, megabass, surround, reverb sound options specifying the grade and the delay of most of the options. * You can export the audio data of a module to any of the supported formats * You can read and export to a file the song builtin message, the song instrument names and the song sample names. * Each user of your UNIX box can save all the sound options. * And much more!
Checkout these related ports:
- Zynaddsubfx - Realtime software synthesizer
- Zrythm - Modern music production system, also known as DAW
- Zplugins-lv2 - Collection of LV2 plugins to be bundled with Zrythm
- Zmusic - GZDoom's music system as a standalone library
- Zita-rev1 - Reworked version of the reverb originally developed for Aeolus
- Zita-resampler - C++ library for resampling audio signals
- Zita-njbridge - Command line client to transmit audio over a local IP network
- Zita-mu1 - Simple Jack app used to organise stereo monitoring
- Zita-jclient - Library to create a Jack client with a few lines of C++
- Zita-dpl1 - Look-ahead digital peak level limiter
- Zita-convolver - Fast, partitioned convolution engine library
- Zita-bls1 - Blumlein Shuffler converter of binaural signals to stereo speaker pair
- Zita-at1 - Autotuner Jack application
- Zita-alsa-pcmi - Easy access to ALSA PCM devices
- Zinf - GTK-based MP3 player