- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
C library for loading and wrapping LV2 plugin UIs
Suil is a lightweight C library for loading and wrapping LV2 plugin UIs.
Suil makes it possible to load a UI of any toolkit in a host using any other toolkit assuming the toolkits are both supported by Suil. Hosts do not need to build against or link to foreign toolkit libraries to use UIs written with that toolkit; all the necessary magic is performed by dynamically loaded modules. The API is designed such that hosts do not need to explicitly support specific toolkits at all - if Suil supports a particular toolkit, then UIs in that toolkit will work in all hosts that use Suil automatically.
Suil currently supports every combination of Gtk 2, Qt 4, and X11, e.g. with Suil a Gtk program can embed a Qt plugin UI without depending on Qt, and a Qt program can embed a Gtk plugin UI without depending on Gtk. On Windows, embedding native UIs in Gtk is also supported. I David Robillard would be happy to work with plugin authors to add support for new toolkits, please contact me if you’re interested in writing a plugin UI using a toolkit that is not yet supported in the LV2 ecosystem.
Checkout these related ports:
- Zynaddsubfx - Realtime software synthesizer
- Zrythm - Modern music production system, also known as DAW
- Zplugins-lv2 - Collection of LV2 plugins to be bundled with Zrythm
- Zmusic - GZDoom's music system as a standalone library
- Zita-rev1 - Reworked version of the reverb originally developed for Aeolus
- Zita-resampler - C++ library for resampling audio signals
- Zita-njbridge - Command line client to transmit audio over a local IP network
- Zita-mu1 - Simple Jack app used to organise stereo monitoring
- Zita-jclient - Library to create a Jack client with a few lines of C++
- Zita-dpl1 - Look-ahead digital peak level limiter
- Zita-convolver - Fast, partitioned convolution engine library
- Zita-bls1 - Blumlein Shuffler converter of binaural signals to stereo speaker pair
- Zita-at1 - Autotuner Jack application
- Zita-alsa-pcmi - Easy access to ALSA PCM devices
- Zinf - GTK-based MP3 player