- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Portable cross-platform Audio API
PortAudio is a free, cross-platform, open-source, audio I/O library. It lets you write simple audio programs in ‘C’ or C++ that will compile and run on many platforms including Windows, Macintosh OS X, and Unix OSS/ALSA. It is intended to promote the exchange of audio software between developers on different platforms. Many applications use PortAudio for Audio I/O.
PortAudio provides a very simple API for recording and/or playing sound using a simple callback function or a blocking read/write interface. Example programs are included that play sine waves, process audio input guitar fuzz, record and playback audio, list available audio devices, etc.
Checkout these related ports:
- Zynaddsubfx - Realtime software synthesizer
- Zrythm - Modern music production system, also known as DAW
- Zplugins-lv2 - Collection of LV2 plugins to be bundled with Zrythm
- Zmusic - GZDoom's music system as a standalone library
- Zita-rev1 - Reworked version of the reverb originally developed for Aeolus
- Zita-resampler - C++ library for resampling audio signals
- Zita-njbridge - Command line client to transmit audio over a local IP network
- Zita-mu1 - Simple Jack app used to organise stereo monitoring
- Zita-jclient - Library to create a Jack client with a few lines of C++
- Zita-dpl1 - Look-ahead digital peak level limiter
- Zita-convolver - Fast, partitioned convolution engine library
- Zita-bls1 - Blumlein Shuffler converter of binaural signals to stereo speaker pair
- Zita-at1 - Autotuner Jack application
- Zita-alsa-pcmi - Easy access to ALSA PCM devices
- Zinf - GTK-based MP3 player