- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
LV2 plugin bundle from Open Music Kontrollers
Several LV2 plugin bundled together
- Beatbox Creates MIDI events based on LV2 time position events, e.g. to drive a drum machine. Bars and beats can be disabled/enabled separately.
- Cargoship Record/Playback of arbitrary LV2 atoms to/from disk. Record all incoming atom messages with sample accuracy and play them back later from disk. Stored atom event data is part of the plugin state and is preserved across instantiations.
- Click Synthesizes click tracks based on LV2 time position events bars and beats. Bars and beats can be disabled/enabled separately.
- Looper Loops arbitrary LV2 atom events on a ping-pong buffer. E.g. loops MIDI, OSC or anything else that can be packed into LV2 atoms with sample accuracy. Needs to be driven by LV2 time position events.
- Pacemaker Creates LV2 time position events from scratch to drive other plugins.
- Quantum Quantizes incoming events to whole beats.
- Subspace Subdivide or multiply incoming time signals by whole fractions, e.g. to speed up time x2, x3, … or slow it down to x1/2, x1/3, …
Checkout these related ports:
- Zynaddsubfx - Realtime software synthesizer
- Zrythm - Modern music production system, also known as DAW
- Zplugins-lv2 - Collection of LV2 plugins to be bundled with Zrythm
- Zmusic - GZDoom's music system as a standalone library
- Zita-rev1 - Reworked version of the reverb originally developed for Aeolus
- Zita-resampler - C++ library for resampling audio signals
- Zita-njbridge - Command line client to transmit audio over a local IP network
- Zita-mu1 - Simple Jack app used to organise stereo monitoring
- Zita-jclient - Library to create a Jack client with a few lines of C++
- Zita-dpl1 - Look-ahead digital peak level limiter
- Zita-convolver - Fast, partitioned convolution engine library
- Zita-bls1 - Blumlein Shuffler converter of binaural signals to stereo speaker pair
- Zita-at1 - Autotuner Jack application
- Zita-alsa-pcmi - Easy access to ALSA PCM devices
- Zinf - GTK-based MP3 player