May 26, 2018
MP3 frame level editor
An mpeg 1/2/2.5 audio layer 1,2,3 frame level editor. Allows for cutting, copying, pasting of individual frames, correction of common correctable errors, removal of bad frames and more. Quite useful program for maintaining any mp3 collection.
- Removing bad frames and blips
- Correcting certain errors in the stream
- Working with individual frames, like one would with individual samples in a wave editor
- Removing or adding of empty frames for id3v2
- Setting header flags, gain values