- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Logitech Media Server plugin to create playlists based on SQL queries
This plugin for Logitech Media Server makes it possible to create smart playlists. Although the standard Logitech Media Server doesn’t support smart playlists by itself, together with iTunes and the standard Logitech Media Server iTunes integration, it is possible to use smart playlists defined in iTunes. The problem though is that the integrated iTunes smart playlists will not be recalculated until the next time you perform a rescan in Logitech Media Server. The SQL Playlist plugin takes care of this problem and implements native smart playlist in Logitech Media Server without any need to use iTunes. The smart playlists implemented in SQL Playlist will also be automatically re-calculated after each track played so they will be based on the latest statistic information.
A smart playlist in SQL Playlist are continous and will run forever in the same way as the standard Random Mix plugin, you can optionally also choose that a smart playlist shouldn’t repeat already played tracks and in that case the music will stop when all songs matching the playlist has been played.
Checkout these related ports:
- Zynaddsubfx - Realtime software synthesizer
- Zrythm - Modern music production system, also known as DAW
- Zplugins-lv2 - Collection of LV2 plugins to be bundled with Zrythm
- Zmusic - GZDoom's music system as a standalone library
- Zita-rev1 - Reworked version of the reverb originally developed for Aeolus
- Zita-resampler - C++ library for resampling audio signals
- Zita-njbridge - Command line client to transmit audio over a local IP network
- Zita-mu1 - Simple Jack app used to organise stereo monitoring
- Zita-jclient - Library to create a Jack client with a few lines of C++
- Zita-dpl1 - Look-ahead digital peak level limiter
- Zita-convolver - Fast, partitioned convolution engine library
- Zita-bls1 - Blumlein Shuffler converter of binaural signals to stereo speaker pair
- Zita-at1 - Autotuner Jack application
- Zita-alsa-pcmi - Easy access to ALSA PCM devices
- Zinf - GTK-based MP3 player