- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Programming interface to decode/encode audio data
libfishsound provides a simple programming interface for decoding and encoding audio data using the Xiph.org codecs FLAC, Speex and Vorbis.
libfishsound by itself is designed to handle raw codec streams from a lower level layer such as UDP datagrams. When these codecs are used in files, they are commonly encapsulated in Ogg to produce Ogg FLAC, Speex and Ogg Vorbis files.
libfishsound is a wrapper around the existing codec libraries and provides a consistent, higher-level programming interface. It has been designed for use in a wide variety of applications; it has no direct dependencies on Ogg encapsulation, though it is most commonly used in conjunction with liboggz to decode or encode FLAC, Speex or Vorbis audio tracks in Ogg files, including Ogg Theora and Annodex.
Checkout these related ports:
- Zynaddsubfx - Realtime software synthesizer
- Zrythm - Modern music production system, also known as DAW
- Zplugins-lv2 - Collection of LV2 plugins to be bundled with Zrythm
- Zmusic - GZDoom's music system as a standalone library
- Zita-rev1 - Reworked version of the reverb originally developed for Aeolus
- Zita-resampler - C++ library for resampling audio signals
- Zita-njbridge - Command line client to transmit audio over a local IP network
- Zita-mu1 - Simple Jack app used to organise stereo monitoring
- Zita-jclient - Library to create a Jack client with a few lines of C++
- Zita-dpl1 - Look-ahead digital peak level limiter
- Zita-convolver - Fast, partitioned convolution engine library
- Zita-bls1 - Blumlein Shuffler converter of binaural signals to stereo speaker pair
- Zita-at1 - Autotuner Jack application
- Zita-alsa-pcmi - Easy access to ALSA PCM devices
- Zinf - GTK-based MP3 player