- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Cantata is a QT graphical client for MPD with the following features
- Multiple MPD collections.
- Highly customisable layout.
- Songs grouped by album in play queue.
- Context view to show artist, album, and song information of current track.
- Simple tag editor.
- File organizer - use tags to organize files and folders.
- Ability to calculate ReplyGain tags.
- Dynamic playlists.
- Online services; Jamendo, Magnatune, SoundCloud, and Podcasts.
- Radio stream support - search for streams via TuneIn, ShoutCast, or Dirble.
- USB-Mass-Storage and MTP device support.
- Audio CD ripping and playback.
- Playback of non-MPD songs - via simple in-built HTTP server if connected to MPD via a standard socket, otherwise filepath is sent to MPD.
- MPRISv2 DBUS interface.
- Supports KDE global shortcuts, GNOME media keys, standard media keys via Qxt.
- Ubuntu/ambiance theme integration - including dragging of window via toolbar.
- Basic support for touch-style interface views are made ‘flickable’
- Ratings support.
Checkout these related ports:
- Zynaddsubfx - Realtime software synthesizer
- Zrythm - Modern music production system, also known as DAW
- Zplugins-lv2 - Collection of LV2 plugins to be bundled with Zrythm
- Zmusic - GZDoom's music system as a standalone library
- Zita-rev1 - Reworked version of the reverb originally developed for Aeolus
- Zita-resampler - C++ library for resampling audio signals
- Zita-njbridge - Command line client to transmit audio over a local IP network
- Zita-mu1 - Simple Jack app used to organise stereo monitoring
- Zita-jclient - Library to create a Jack client with a few lines of C++
- Zita-dpl1 - Look-ahead digital peak level limiter
- Zita-convolver - Fast, partitioned convolution engine library
- Zita-bls1 - Blumlein Shuffler converter of binaural signals to stereo speaker pair
- Zita-at1 - Autotuner Jack application
- Zita-alsa-pcmi - Easy access to ALSA PCM devices
- Zinf - GTK-based MP3 player