- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Application for viewing, editing, and converting GPS coordinate data
GpsPrune is an application for viewing, editing and converting coordinate data from GPS systems. Basically it’s a tool to let you play with your GPS data after you get home from your trip.
It can load data from arbitrary text-based formats for example, any tab-separated or comma-separated file or Xml, or directly from a GPS receiver. It can display the data as map view using openstreetmap images and as altitude profile, edit this data for example delete points and ranges, sort waypoints, compress tracks, and save the data in various text-based formats. It can also export data as a Gpx file, or as Kml/Kmz for import into Google Earth, or send it to a GPS receiver.
Checkout these related ports:
- Xworld - Earth as seen from the direction of the sun
- Xtide - Harmonic tide clock and tide predictor
- Xplanet - Draw pictures of the earth textured by an image
- Xphoon - Set the root window to the moon in its current phase
- Xmoontool - Version of John Walker's classical moontool for X11/Motif
- Xephem - Interactive astronomical ephemeris program
- Xeartk - Small demo for tkgeomap
- Xearth - Set the root window to the image of earth
- Wmsun - Dockapp that displays the rise and set times of the Sun
- Wmspaceweather - DockApp that shows the weather at geosynchronous orbit
- Wmsolar - Dockapp that displays the Solar System viewed from the top
- Wmmoonclock - Displays the phase of the moon, plus orbital data
- Wmjupiter - Dockapp that displays information on Jupiter
- Wmglobe - Neat xearth-like WindowMaker dockapp
- Weather - Utility to provide current weather conditions and forecasts