eXtensible multi-dimensional Simulator
* An open-source XML based simulation package
* From Ordinary Differential Equations (ODEs) up to stochastic Partial
Differential Equations (PDEs)
* Many applications:
o theoretical biology
* Generates fast, C++ compiled code
* Documentation and source are free!
* Runs on Linux, Unix, MacOS X and Cygwin (Windows)
XMDS is a code generator that integrates equations. You write them down in
human readable form in an XML file, and it goes away and writes and compiles a
C++ program that integrates those equations as fast as it can possibly be done
in your architecture.
Author: Paul Cochrane (principal developer)
Joseph Hope (second author)
Peter Drummond (xmds project leader)