Grace is a WYSIWYG 2D plotting tool for the X Window System and M*tif,
successor of ACE/gr (Xmgr). A few of its features are:
* User defined scaling, tick marks, labels, symbols, line styles,
* Batch mode for unattended plotting.
* Read and write parameters used during a session.
* Polynomial regression, splines, running averages, DFT/FFT,
* Exports high-resolution graphics to (E)PS, PDF, MIF, and SVG
* Supports cross-platform PNM, JPEG and PNG formats
While grace has a convenient point-and-click interface, most parameter
settings and operations are available through a command line interface
(found in Data/Commands).