TADS is a set of programming tools specially designed for writing
adventure games. TADS consists of:
* A programming language, which resembles C and Java.
* A compiler, which reads a set of source files written in the
TADS programming language and produces a portable binary game
* A library, which provides a set of generic adventure game
* An interactive debugger, which lets you examine
your program’s execution in order to find and fix programming
* An interpreter, which a player uses to run your game.
See http://www.plover.net/~textfire/raiffaq/ifaq/ for more
information about obtaining game files.