This package includes two programs for adjusting sound mixers: xmixer, which
uses the Athena toolkit, and xgmixer, based on GTK+. From the README:
* For every device which is supported by the sound card you can
change the volume via a slider. Unsupported devices are not shown.
* Select the input device(s) for recording.
* On startup a configuration file is read which restores device
* With a menu option you can save the current settings for the next
* Hide devices which you don’t want to see.
* Batch support – just read and evaluate the settings in the